Canker Cover6 patches
Mouth ulcer patches to relieve pain and promote healing
Just one patch is enough to heal most mouth ulcers.
Covers and Protects the Sore for 8 - 12 Hours.
- Immediate Pain Relief
- Sticks to any mouth ulcer and becomes a clear gel patch
- Stays on comfortably for 8 to 12 hours, then dissolves
- Protects the sore - stops pain from food, drink and irritants.
- Doesn't come off while eating
- Freshens breath
Canker Cover is small tablet-like patch made from edible ingredients. It sticks to the mouth ulcer within seconds and lasts for up to 8 hours.
Shortly after it is placed on the mouth ulcer, the patch becomes gel-like. It absorbs fluids from the ulcer as part of the healing process. The patch will stick to the affected area and cover the ulcer for 6 - 8 hours.
Then it dissolves by itself. In most cases, a single patch will eliminate the mouth ulcer completely, according to a recent study.
Canker Cover works in three ways:
1. The natural ingredients in Canker Cover speed healing. Most mouth ulcers are eliminated with a single patch.
2. Canker Cover "seals" and isolates the mouth ulcer from contact with the tongue, teeth, and food. No other products protect so thoroughly for eight hours.
3. Canker Cover provides immediate and long lasting pain relief by steadily releasing pain-numbing menthol, beta-carotene and other natural ingredients onto the mouth ulcer.
Dom says: I have been asked for this product a lot, it has menthol for pain relief and xylitol among other ingredients to help healing. In use they swell up into a gelatinous blob over the top of the ulcer. The physical barrier reduces pain and limits further physical damage and bacterial ingress.
Guaranteed free from: sugar, glucose, lactose and preservatives. Less than 1 calorie.
Warnings: Contains menthol. Not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
Consult your doctor before use if pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs.