What is Gengigel Forte Oral Gel?
Why use Gengigel First Aid Gel?
Gengigel Forte Oral Gel is the newest, maximum strength addition to the Gengigel range. The gel has been specifically developed to provide targeted healing to alleviate pain, reduce chronic inflammation, and speed up the healing process of post-surgical oral wounds, tooth extractions and recurrent mouth ulcers. This maximum strength treatment contains four times the concentration of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, compared to normal Gengigel gel, giving it the ability to successfully suppress the body’s inflammatory response through the stimulation of new blood vessels and tissues, allowing it to promote rapid wound healing.
The triple-action formulation of Gengigel Fort Oral Gel:
Benefits of Gengigel Forte Oral Gel
- 4 x concentration of hyaluronic acid (compared to the original Gengigel Gel formulation)
- Bio adhesive formulation allows the hyaluronic acid to stick to the damaged tissue and promote the healing process.
- Reduces inflammation and relieves pain within minutes of application
- Creates a protective barrier over the damaged tissue and prevents infection
- Safe to use, with no known drug interactions or side effects
- 100% Vegan and Kosher
- Free from alcohol, SLS, gluten, triclosan, parabens and lactose
- Safe to use during pregnancy and in young children (Aged 7 and above, under adult supervision)
Indications for Use & Direction of Use:
It is recommended for Gengigel Forte Gel to be used after dental surgery or treatment: periodontal work, tooth extractions; dry sockets, wisdom tooth pain as well as on food burns, recurrent mouth ulcers, inflammation, and bleeding gums.
Gengigel Forte Gel can be used immediately after dental treatment or following any oral trauma. To apply, use a small quantity of gel to completely cover the affected area as required, up to 4 times daily. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after use. If soreness persists after 10 days, contact a dental professional for further guidance.
Principal ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate
Other ingredients: Aqua, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Alcohol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,
Glycerophosphocholine, Sodium Phosphate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Carbomer (Polycarbophil), Dichlorobenzyl
Alcohol, Trisodium phosphate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, (May also contain Citric Acid)