Advanced Zinc Free Denture Adhesive SECURE® Denture Bonding Cream is a healthy alternative to other adhesive products. The non-water soluble bond makes this adhesive stronger and you do not ingest or swallow the ingredients. It is taste free and Zinc Free.
- Clean and dry your dentures thoroughly. SECURE can only develop its full adhesive power when the dentures are completely dry.
- Apply to your dentures by squeezing the tube slightly. Warm the tube in hand if it is cold to let the adhesive come out easily.
- Apply SECURE to your dentures in strips or series of dots, making sure that the adhesive is not too close to the edge of the denture.
- To avoid clogging, close tube tightly immediately after use.
- Insert dentures into mouth and bite firmly.
- For best results wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
- It may take a few trials to see what amount of SECURE adhesive is ideal. First begin by using a small amount. Increase as needed to achieve a long lasting bond
- If at the end of the day the bonding effect has not lessened, simply leave dentures in the mouth overnight. Apply less adhesive next day.
- If you wish an even stronger bond, spread adhesive to create a thin and even layer over the entire contact area.
- For sensitive gums, a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. It will pass by quickly and is absolutely harmless. All ingredients are used in food industry.
- Soft liners might reduce bonding effect.
- Store at room temperature.
- To remove residues from gums, use a soft toothbrush and warm water.
- Consult your dentist regularly to ensure proper fitting dentures.