Great Adjunct To Interdental Brushes Interprox Gel contains anti-bacterial and anti-plaque ingredients and Sodium Fluoride. The gel is used in combination with the Interprox interdental brushes, and in this way are effective against dental caries and gum disease. Interproximal space is the space between the proximal surfaces of adjoining teeth.
- Reduces dental plaque formation in the interproximal space
- Induces the remineralisation of enamel
- Keeps gums healthy
- Select the most appropriate size of interproximal brush for every space.
- Apply the toothpaste gel on the brush directly. The brush has to be inserted comfortably, so that the bristles and not the wire are in contact with teeth.
- Move the brush from inside out, without twisting it. For a better efficacy, insert the brush from both sides.
- For a proper interproximal hygiene, repeat these steps in every interproximal space, rinsing the brush after every use.
- Once done with brushing all interproximal spaces, rinse the brush with plenty of water to eliminate Interprox® Gel debris.