XyliMelts for Dry Mouth (mild mint)
40 time-release discs
Naturally stimulates saliva flow, day and night
XyliMelts (pronounced... Zy-li-Melts) are natural adhering discs that deliver time-released xylitol, which is clinically proven to stimulate saliva production, reduce tooth decay, gum disease, plaque, dry mouth, and ear infections.
- Prevents dry-mouth from disturbing sleep
- Stimulates healthy saliva flow
- Works with braces, dentures and CPAP machines
- Inhibits bacteria that flourish in a dry mouth causing plaque, tooth decay, ear and sinus infections, and mouth ulcers.
XyliMelts adhere firmly to teeth or gums, they require no chewing, no active dissolving and playing around with your tongue. The adhesion is strong enough for XyliMelts to be used safely during sleep.
Directions for Use:
- Place the tan coloured adhesive side of the disc on the gums or teeth on the outside of a molar, upper or lower, with the white side touching your cheek. Use your tongue to fine tune the position to a comfortable spot
- Leave it in place for 10 seconds, do not touch it with your tongue or apply pressure, just leave it still and it will start to adhere
- It can be relocated by dislodging it and repositioning within the first minute
- Full adhesion is achieved after 5 minutes
- While sleeping you can use two discs by placing one on each side of your mouth
XyliMelts are also available mint free.
Ingredients: 500mg xylitol (active ingredient), acacia gum, mild natural mint, cellulose gum, calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate, and nothing else!
At last something that works for me. For almost three years I have suffered an extremely dry mouth at night, no saliva at all. This affected my sleep, I used to wake almost hourly and have to drink water. I was referred to an ENT consultant who tried mouth sprays, nasal sprays etc, nothing helped, I gave up thought I would just have to put up with it, but then I was told about these melts. When they arrived I thought this would be something else that didn t work, how wrong I was they really do work, my mouth remained moist all night and I am now getting a good nights sleep. Jane U
Dom says So long as you are able to produce some saliva XyliMelts will provide dry-mouth relief. The adhesion is strong so you can stick them to the back of your mouth and forget they are there. Nice and discreet too, if you are delivering a talk or are in company.
CONTAINS NO fat, animal products, fermentable sugar, colour, flavouring, salt, preservatives, nuts, corn, wheat, rice, grain, gluten, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, milk or yeast.
Not recommended for children under the age of 6.