XyliMelts for Dry Mouth (mild mint)
40 time-release discs
Naturally stimulates saliva flow, day and night
XyliMelts (pronounced... Zy-li-Melts) are natural adhering discs that deliver time-released xylitol, which is clinically proven to stimulate saliva production, reduce tooth decay, gum disease, plaque, dry mouth, and ear infections.
- Prevents dry-mouth from disturbing sleep
- Stimulates healthy saliva flow
- Works with braces, dentures and CPAP machines
- Inhibits bacteria that flourish in a dry mouth causing plaque, tooth decay, ear and sinus infections, and mouth ulcers.
XyliMelts adhere firmly to teeth or gums, they require no chewing, no active dissolving and playing around with your tongue. The adhesion is strong enough for XyliMelts to be used safely during sleep.
Directions for Use:
- Place the tan coloured adhesive side of the disc on the gums or teeth on the outside of a molar, upper or lower, with the white side touching your cheek. Use your tongue to fine tune the position to a comfortable spot
- Leave it in place for 10 seconds, do not touch it with your tongue or apply pressure, just leave it still and it will start to adhere
- It can be relocated by dislodging it and repositioning within the first minute
- Full adhesion is achieved after 5 minutes
- While sleeping you can use two discs by placing one on each side of your mouth
XyliMelts are also available mint free.
Ingredients: 500mg xylitol (active ingredient), acacia gum, mild natural mint, cellulose gum, calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate, and nothing else!
I highly recommend the XyliMelts for Dry Mouth. I have the auto immune illness Sjogren's Syndrome which is a disgusting illness and l use these at night as they allow me to get some sleep otherwise l am woken up every 2 hours with dreadful sore mouth as l cannot make saliva due to the illness. Johnstone W
Dom says So long as you are able to produce some saliva XyliMelts will provide dry-mouth relief. The adhesion is strong so you can stick them to the back of your mouth and forget they are there. Nice and discreet too, if you are delivering a talk or are in company.
CONTAINS NO fat, animal products, fermentable sugar, colour, flavouring, salt, preservatives, nuts, corn, wheat, rice, grain, gluten, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, milk or yeast.
Not recommended for children under the age of 6.
Xylitol is toxic for dogs, be sure to keep XyliMelts away from your precious pets.