XyliMelts for Dry Mouth
STOP Dry Mouth at Night
XyliMelts (pronounced zy-li-melts) are natural adhering discs that deliver time-released xylitol, which is clinically proven to stimulate saliva production, reduce tooth decay, gum disease, plaque, dry mouth, and ear infections.
"Dentists rate XyliMelts as the most effective remedy for dry mouth" The Progressive Dentist.
Directions for use
- Place the tan coloured adhesive side of the disc on the gums or teeth on the outside of a molar, upper or lower, with the white side touching your cheek. Use your tongue to fine tune the position to a comfortable spot
- Leave it in place for 10 seconds, do not touch it with your tongue or apply pressure, just leave it still and it will start to adhere
- It can be relocated by dislodging it and repositioning within the first minute
- Full adhesion is achieved after 5 minutes
- While sleeping you can use two discs by placing one on each side of your mouth