Naturally stimulates saliva flow, day and night
XyliMelts (pronounced... Zy-li-Melts) are natural adhering discs that deliver time-released xylitol, which is clinically proven to stimulate saliva production, reduce tooth decay, gum disease, plaque, dry mouth, and ear infections.
Prevents dry-mouth from disturbing sleep
- Stimulates healthy saliva flow
- Works with braces, dentures and CPAP machines
- Inhibits bacteria that flourish in a dry mouth causing plaque, tooth decay, ear and sinus infections, and mouth ulcers.
XyliMelts adhere firmly to teeth or gums, they require no chewing, no active dissolving and playing around with your tongue. The adhesion is strong enough for XyliMelts to be used safely during sleep.
Directions for Use:
- Place the tan coloured adhesive side of the disc on the gums or teeth on the outside of a molar, upper or lower, with the white side touching your cheek. Use your tongue to fine tune the position to a comfortable spot
- Leave it in place for 10 seconds, do not touch it with your tongue or apply pressure, just leave it still and it will start to adhere
- It can be relocated by dislodging it and repositioning within the first minute
- Full adhesion is achieved after 5 minutes
- While sleeping you can use two discs by placing one on each side of your mouth
Ingredients: 500mg xylitol (active ingredient), acacia gum, mild natural mint, cellulose gum, calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate, and nothing else!